NEW RENTALS: Click here to view our new vacation and RV rentals. Reserve your site today!
Full Hookup - Pull Through Cement Pad
Starting at $77/night
Price is an estimate only and may change during the season.
Want to Book Your Site Over the Phone?
Full Hook-Up RV Sites
(50/30/20, Water & Sewer)
(Nightly x 7)
(Nightly x 7)
*Subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax
See resources page for the 2023/2024 seasonal calendar and policies for check in and check out times.
Learn more about our RV Sites >
Campground Features Include:
- Tent, Pop-Up & RV Site Rate: Includes up to 4 people over the age of 5 (1 person must be at least 21 years old).
- Group Site Rate: Minimum of 10 people per night (Minimum of 2 people must be 21+ years old for every 8 people). Site includes parking for 3 vehicles.
- Camp Cabin Rate: Includes lodging for up to 5 people (1 person must be 21 years old).
- RV Rental Rate: Includes lodging for up to 4 people maximum – 1 king size bed, 1 pull out sofa (1 person must be 21 years old).
- Vacation Rentals Rate: CedarShore includes lodging for up to 2 people maximum; SugarMaple includes lodging for up to 4 people maximum (1 person must be 21 years old).
- All sites include at least 1 vehicle parking space.
- All sites and rentals subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax.
Reservation, Deposit Requirements & Cancellations
Reservation Time: All Campsites require a 50% deposit to reserve. As a first-time customer, you may reserve up to 14 days. Repeat customers may call to reserve for over 14 days (extended stay cancellation policy applies. Call for details). Customers interested in reserving for one night must call for availability. If you are reserving for a week or less and your arrival date is within the next 7 days, then payment in full is due to reserve and the reservation is nonrefundable and no Rain Checks will be issued. We strongly suggest reservations in July and August for Tent, Group and water and electric sites. We also suggest reservations for Camp Cabins Rentals and RV Sites for the entire season. Cancellation policy is written at the time of booking for Group sites and extended stay reservations.
Tents, Pop-Ups & RVs: Rates include 4 people over the age of 5. Additional people over the age of 5 are $8.00 per person per night. Children 5 and under are free. Maximum of 8 people to a site. 2-Night Minimum to reserve (3-Night Minimum Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend and Columbus Day Weekend). Cancel Prior to June 1st: We will refund 50% of your deposit or issue a Rain Check for the full amount of your deposit. Rain Checks will be issued upon request for cancellations after June 1st. No refunds after June 1st.
Cabins: In Season/Peak Season: Saturday to Saturday Weekly Rental. Off-season 2-Night Minimum for Rustic Cabins, 3 Night Minimum for Deluxe Cabins. Cabin reservations require a 50% nonrefundable credit card payment. We charge the remaining balance to your credit card 30 days (or 4 Saturdays) prior to your arrival date. Cabin reservations made within 30 days of arrival must be paid in full with a credit card. Bedding/Towels are NOT INCLUDED. No Rain Checks for Cabins/RV Rentals/Vacation Rental. Cabins are pet-friendly (2 max), but pets may not be left alone in the cabin.
RV Rentals: RV Rentals: In Season/Peak Season: Saturday to Saturday Weekly Rental. Off-season 3 Night Minimum. RV Rental reservations require a 50% nonrefundable credit card payment. We charge the remaining balance to your credit card 30 days (or 4 Saturdays) prior to your arrival date. RV Rental reservations made within 30 days of arrival must be paid in full via credit card. Bedding/Towels are NOT INCLUDED. No Rain Checks for Cabins/RV Rentals/Vacation Rental. SORRY, NO PETS IN RV RENTALS.
Vacation Rentals: In Season/Peak Season: Saturday to Saturday Weekly Rental. Off-season 3 Night Minimum. Vacation Rental reservations require a 50% nonrefundable credit card payment. We charge the remaining balance to your credit card 30 days (or 4 Saturdays) prior to your arrival date. Vacation Rental reservations made within 30 days of arrival must be paid in full via credit card. Bedding/Towels are NOT INCLUDED. No Rain Checks for Cabins/RV Rentals/Vacation Rental. SORRY, NO PETS IN VACATION RENTALS.
Rain Checks: DO NOT EXPIRE. Rain Checks are nontransferable. Rain Checks cannot be used as a deposit. Please keep your Rain Check # for your records in order to apply it to your balance upon arrival. We will email you this information for your records. Please call rather than going online to make your reservation so we can make note of your Rain Check.
*2020 Rain Check Exceptions:
When used in either the 2021 or 2022 seasons the Rain Check can be used as a deposit on a reservation in those seasons.
If used for a reservation in our 2023 season or in a subsequent season, please reference the above rules for “Rain Checks”.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. All lodging fees are subject to 9% sales tax.
Check In: 3:00 p.m.
Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Check Out For Cabins, RV Rentals & Vacation Rentals: 10:00 a.m.
The person registering for the site must be at least 21 years of age or older and must be on-site with guests at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. every night.
- Outside Electronics: Volumes must be turned off during quiet hours.
- Tree cutting and bark stripping is prohibited.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated fire rings, must be kept to a modest size and not be left unattended.
- Motor Vehicles: No faster than 5 mph. Anyone found speeding or driving in an unsafe manner will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- Golf Carts: Private golf carts and other motorized vehicles are not permitted on the property.
- Bicycles: No bicycle riding is permitted after dark and all bicyclists are required to wear a helmet.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY in our pool area! All swimmers who use our pool swim at their own risk.
- No one under the age of 14 may be in THE POOL AREA unless accompanied by an adult (18+ yrs old). THIS IS STATE LAW.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Anyone not behaving in a proper and courteous manner will be asked to leave the pool area. We want the pool to provide a pleasant and safe experience for our campers. If you observe dangerous or rude behavior, please let us know.
- Please dispose of your litter properly - if litter becomes a problem, then we will have to prohibit all food and drink in the pool area. No glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted in the pool area.
- Pets need to be kept on a visible leash at all times.
- When being walked, pets must be accompanied by a responsible party that is able to adequately handle them.
- Pets must be attended to; please do not leave them in the campground alone and please pick up after them.
- No pets are permitted in the pool area.
- Policies subject to change without notice, and may not be listed in full. Please contact us if you have any questions.